Prince Harry has yet to receive an invite to his father’s birthday party – despite rumors he rejected the monarch!
ICYMI, this weekend the subject of King Charles“The upcoming birthday celebrations took the media by storm when reports emerged that Harry and his wife Meghan Markle would not be present. Sunday time was the first to drop the bombshell, reporting that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex were “not making the trip from California” to Clarence House for the king’s 75th birthday, making it look like they had been invited but couldn’t be bothered. However, the 39-year-old tells a different story.
According to what a spokesperson for the Invictus Games the founder said People Monday, the REAL reason Harry and Meg aren’t taking that trip across the pond? They weren’t invited! The representative said:
“In response to UK media headlines, there has been no contact regarding an invitation to Her Majesty’s upcoming birthday. It’s disappointing THE Sunday hours misreported this story.
The ongoing tension between Harry and the rest of his family doesn’t seem to be getting any better – and as long as there are rumors about the Suits alum potentially freeing his own Spare-memory style, we doubt things will calm down anytime soon. We can’t say that the lack of invitation is really a surprise, given their history…
What do you think, Perezcious readers? Is it possible that Harry’s invitation got lost somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean? Sound off (below).
(Image via MEGA/WENN)